About these ads
Home > Archive > BREAKING NEWS: Princess Peach Files For Divorce

BREAKING NEWS: Princess Peach Files For Divorce

LOS ANGELES, CA (USA)

Following domestic dispute charges against husband Mario, Princess Peach has filed for divorce in the state of California. She was seen nervously smoking cigarettes on the front porch of her sister’s house however she has yet to issue a statement. Authorities detained Mario last night at approximately 8pm and he is being held without bail posing a flight risk following a several day binge of mushrooms and super leaves. Police say he was calm and cooperative during the arrest.

The argument is believed to have began over a steak that Mario feared would have been overcooked thus, “defeating its own purpose.” Mrs. Peach suffered two black eyes, a fractured nose and a split on her upper lip. Refusing to stay at a shelter for battered women she is currently with family and expected to make a public appearance later in the week. Famed celebrity lawyer Laura Wasser is expected to represent the princess in the divorce. Wasser is most famous for representing Britney Spears in her divorce, a similar case where a rich blonde celebrity married poor white trash.

About these ads
Categories: Archive
  1. January 14, 2014 at 12:43 am

Makes use of Adverse reactions Human relationships and Notifications Internet Doctor garcinia cambogia review (sithsense.com)
    Best places to Purchase Pure Garcinia cambogia extract Sleek Strategy best garcinia cambogia, rinsvid.livejournal.com, Garcinia cambogia
    extract Technological Look at in Usage, The amount to use natural garcinia cambogia (glocom.ru) side effects of
    garcinia cambogia

2. March 17, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I quite like looking through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing forr me to comment!

3. August 6, 2014 at 7:03 am

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?

4. August 11, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get
    a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

5. August 17, 2014 at 3:36 am

Thank you for every other informative web site.
    The place else may just I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal way?

I’ve a venture that I am just now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.

6. August 19, 2014 at 7:33 am

I relish, cause I discovered exactly what I used
    to be taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

7. August 19, 2014 at 10:35 pm

obviously like your web site but you have to test the spelling
    on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the
    reality however I will surely come back again.

1. No trackbacks yet.